Return and Cancellation Policy
Ally Outfitters’ goal is to make purchasing and returning products as simple as possible. If you buy a product from Ally Outfitters and it doesn’t end up working for you, we’ll take it back any time with a few exceptions. Due to regulations and safety considerations; ammunition, liquids, firearms and other ORM-D and hazardous items are not returnable.
Returns generally take 7-10 business days to process once received in our Returns area.
Returns at a Glance
What products are eligible to be returned?
- Due to regulations and safety consideration, ammunition, most liquids, and other ORM-D and Hazardous items are not returnable.
- Firearm and FFL purchases carry a Manufacturer's warranty and any product issues should be submitted to the manufacturer.
- 80% Frames & Receivers cannot returned once the receiver or frame is modified in any way.
- All other products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days with proof of purchase as long as they are in re-sellable condition and are subject to up to a 25% restocking fee.
How long do I have to return an item?
When can I expect my refund?
- Refunds generally take 7-10 business days to process once received into our return area.
How can I receive a refund for my order?
- Your refund will be credited in the same manner used for payment of the original order, unless noted otherwise.
What if I paid with an Ally Outfitters gift card?
- Your refund will be sent to you in the form of a new Ally Outfitters Gift Card.
I received the item as a gift. How can I receive a refund?
- Refunds require proof of purchase: we would need the account information of the person who purchased the item in order to process a refund.
Can items I purchased online be returned to the Retail Store?
- Yes, items purchased online can be returned to the Retail Store, please bring the invoice when returning any item.
How to return an item or cancel an order
- Contact us via email at info@AllyOutfitters.com or by phone at 972.332.3700 or 888.529.1337 (Toll Free) and we’ll assist you with the return or cancellation process.
- If your order has already shipped, then you will not be able to cancel your order.
Prepare and ship your package
- Pack your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include a copy of your original invoice.
- Affix your shipping label to the package and make sure no other tracking labels are showing.
Return of firearms and FFL purchases
We do not accept returns on firearms (including receivers). All firearms purchased carry the manufacturer’s warranty. Any product or service issue should be submitted to the manufacturer. We can help facilitate warranty service with the manufacturer if you’d like.